Thursday, December 25, 2008

Motivate YourSelves

"And that Sentence changed my life completely and gave me a way to lead my life ahead" ; well, I read this sentence yesterday while skimming through the biography of a well-known author.  This is not a quaranteed truth, yet I think, there might me a line or a sentence or a thought which may impact your life immensely. To be quite honest, who knows you come across them just here. So read the quotes... Best of luck!

"If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe”
-: Abraham Lincoln:-

“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”
-: George Bernard Shaw:-

I don't want anybody to stand between the individual and existence. No prayer, no priest - you alone are enough to face the sunrise.”
-: Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh :-

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
-: Epicurus :-

What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”
-: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe :-

I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.”
-: Mikhail Baryshnikov :-

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
-: Brian Littrell :-

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”
-: Mark Victor Hansen :-

“Women are nothing but machines for producing children.”
-: Napoleon Bonaparte :-

No comments: